Wireless glass break detector
The wireless glass break detector is an additional solution to peripheral protection. It detects intruders while they are still outside.
Based on the advanced analysis of the glass breakage pattern by both channels, low and high frequency, it detects breakage of all types of glass, while ignoring unframed glass breakage and other possible sources of false alarms.
Designed for residential and commercial environments, the wireless glass break detector is easy to install with the included swivel or ceiling mount for optimal installation and performance.
The RISCO Glass Break Tester can be used as an accessory to the installation. It simulates the sound of a broken window and allows you to verify that the detector has been correctly installed.
- Protection of all types of glass: tempered, laminated and reinforced
- High reliability in recognizing false alarms if the glass is broken from the inside or if a glass
- falls to the ground
- Dual frequency recognition mode
- Range up to 9m
- Self-protection when opening and removing
- Complete test with the RG65 glass break simulator
- Supplied with swivel bracket for optimal mounting and performance
- Battery life: up to 3 years with a single long-lasting 3V lithium battery
- Compatible with the following RISCO systems: Agility ™, WisDom, ProSYS ™, LightSYS
- Available in 868MHz
- Model: RWT6G
Technical specifications :
- Electrical specifications
- Battery type: 1 x 3V CR123 lithium battery
- Power consumption: 12µA in standby
- Frequency: 868.65 MHz
- Supervision transmission: 15/65 minutes
- Range: 300 m
- Battery life under normal use: 3 years
- Physical specifications
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 87 x 50.7 x 28.6 mm
- Environmental specifications
- Operating / storage temperature: 0 ° C to 50 ° C
- RF immunity: conforms to EN50130-4