WiFi Communication Module
The WiFi communication module is a module that allows the connection of ProSYS Plus, Agility or WiComm Pro control panels to an IP network via a WiFi router.
The WiFi module offers a practical solution for quick installations, which do not require the connection of a LAN cable to the control panel.
The multisocket WiFi module allows notification and event reporting in parallel to RISCO Cloud, Central Station and Follow Me destinations, using a single communication module. The WIFi communication module also supports remote access to the control panel via the CS software.
An external antenna can be connected to improve WiFi performance.
- System Support
- Agility / WiComm Pro: version 5.42 and above
- ProSYS Plus: version 1.4 and higher
- RW13200W000A – WiFi module for Agility and ProSYS Plus (polycarbonate housing)
- RW33200W000A – WiFi module for WiComm Pro
- RP51200W000A – WiFi module for ProSYS Plus (metal case)
- RCWIFIANT00A – External antenna and cable
Technical specifications :
- Consumption: 60 mA at rest, 115mA max.
- WiFi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 55 ° C (14 ° F to 131 ° F)
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C to 60 ° C (-4 ° F to 140 ° F)